Community Forum

delete inactive email account

Highlighted
New Poster

delete inactive email account

How do I delete an inactive email account?

Expert

Re: delete inactive email account

Can you clarify-------are you referring to your primary account?  If so, you can't delete it.  It is your sign-in credential.  Or do you mean a secondary account?  Or an external account you added under "Add email accounts" in the folder pane?  Something else?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi! It is an external email I added under "add mail account" in the folders pane
Expert

@darlingpaws wrote:
Hi! It is an external email I added under "add mail account" in the folders pane

Right then.  On the Inbox page click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, then on Settings.  In the left pane of the landing page click on "Accounts".  You should then see the account in question.  Look to the right end of it for a small trashcan icon and click on that.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you so much for your help.👍