Community Forum

creating additional email accounts

New Poster

creating additional email accounts

how do i creaate an additional email account

Gold Problem Solver

Re: creating additional email accounts

Please see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/adding-new-user-names-or-email-addresses. If you follow the instructions under "Add or Invite a New User to Your Account" on that page and select "Create credentials", the user ID you create is also an email ID.

Official Employee

Hi R_Hernandez. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. Were you able to use the instructions provided by BruceW to create an additional email account? If you need further help, let us know, that's what we are here for! Smiley Happy

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi R_Hernandez. Since we didn't hear back from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!