Community Forum

composing and sending emails

Frequent Visitor

composing and sending emails

This is the 2nd day in a row that I can't reply to an email or compose and send emails. It happened yesterday and I did an online chat and  they said they were working on it awhile later it was fine. Now again today same issue wth. Is anyone else also having this issue?

Expert

Re: composing and sending emails

Exactly what happens when you try to send an email?  Are you getting any error message?

Frequent Visitor

no error message it just wouldn't allow me to compose an email it just didn't do anything it also wouldn't let me reply it would just scroll and never actually go to a page so I could reoply. It was on Comcasts end they were doing updates excetera and I think it glitched some users

Expert

@sbcutie wrote:

no error message it just wouldn't allow me to compose an email it just didn't do anything it also wouldn't let me reply it would just scroll and never actually go to a page so I could reoply. It was on Comcasts end they were doing updates excetera and I think it glitched some users

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

Frequent Visitor

it's fixed now but I'll keep that in mind if it happens again