Community Forum

Xfinity blocking legitimate incoming emails

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity blocking legitimate incoming emails

I have several legitimate emails that I am not receiving to my comcast.net email address.  Many months ago, I was able to see email addresses that were being blocked and to remove the legitimate email addresses from that list, even though I never set it up to block certain addresses.  Now, I cannot find where blocked emails are shown.  I did not set up any rules to block email addresses.  One that is being blocked is my work email address.  Is there no place to view what email addresses are being blocked anymore? How do I get this issue fixed?  Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity blocking legitimate incoming emails

have you checked the spam folder? I've reviewed the server logs and they confirm that 100% of emails being sent to you are being delivered. You may also need to check the logs on the work email side to see if the server is having issues contacting your comcast.net account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

There is nothing in my spam folder, and I check it frequently.  There are several email addresses from companies that used to successfully send to my comcast.net email that I no longer receive.  I have checked with the companies, and they have verified that they are sending the email out to the correct address.  I receive other work emails from our domain, but not if it is from me to my comcast.net email.  I do not have any "rules" set up to limit the addresses from which I want to receive emails.  There used to be a place a user could view emails that were blocked.  That appears to no longer be there, or am I missing it?  Any other ideas on how to fix this issue?    Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

i'm not sure what feature you're referring to. A feature to view into our spam filtration system to check for blocked domains has never existed. I have refreshed your email mailbox on our end, let me know if you continue to see any issues. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I hope that fixes it!  Thank you.