Community Forum

Xfinity account set-up

New Poster

Xfinity account set-up

When using my Xfinity account log-in, I receive a message on the overview page indicating there is 1 step remaining to complete my account set-up and the personal email icon is unchecked. So I click that icon and get prompted to enter and confirm my personal email address. I then receive a message indicating a verfication email has been sent and a reply is needed but I never receive the message in my inbox or spam. I have tried this several times over a period of weeks with no success. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Expert

Re: Xfinity account set-up

hi, I moved your post to the email area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Expert

@tagostino wrote:

When using my Xfinity account log-in, I receive a message on the overview page indicating there is 1 step remaining to complete my account set-up and the personal email icon is unchecked. So I click that icon and get prompted to enter and confirm my personal email address. I then receive a message indicating a verfication email has been sent and a reply is needed but I never receive the message in my inbox or spam. I have tried this several times over a period of weeks with no success. Does anyone have a fix for this?

To clarify--------you are not getting the verification message in the other, non-Comcast, account you used as the personal entry?  If so, do you have another one you can try with?

New Poster

In response to Latoque's post, I am not receiving the verfication email for the non-comcast email account I am trying to use as my personal email account. I do have another email account and I do receive a verification message for that account but I do not normally use that email address.

Expert

@tagostino wrote:

In response to Latoque's post, I am not receiving the verfication email for the non-comcast email account I am trying to use as my personal email account. I do have another email account and I do receive a verification message for that account but I do not normally use that email address.

did you check in the spam folder of the email apps?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.