Community Forum

Xfinity Connect - "Add mail account"

Contributor

Xfinity Connect - "Add mail account"

Hello,

A long time ago, I added another Comcast mail account to my Xfinity Connect (webmail). I would like to remove it from my webmail screen because I cannot remember the password.  There doesn't seem to be any way to remove! 

I did try logging into "MY Account" on comcast.com to change the password, but it requires that I enter the OLD password first (which I do not remember).

Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Connect - "Add mail account"

@dianar wrote:

Hello,

A long time ago, I added another Comcast mail account to my Xfinity Connect (webmail). I would like to remove it from my webmail screen because I cannot remember the password.  There doesn't seem to be any way to remove! 

I did try logging into "MY Account" on comcast.com to and then manage your email change the password, but it requires that I enter the OLD password first (which I do not remember).

Use the "forgot password" link and reset - then manage your email account(s).

Contributor

Re: Xfinity Connect - "Add mail account"

Yeah well I certainly would have done that had I been able to find it.  I finally did find it after some additional searching after I posted my question.   The webmail interface could be a lot more user friendly.  (Basing that comment on the initial error I was getting and the instruction provided in it - it gave zero useful info... that and the fact that I had to dig for the “forgot password” link.

anyway thanks for stating the obvious. 😁