Community Forum

Xfinity Connect keeps logging me out

Regular Contributor

Xfinity Connect keeps logging me out

I use Xfinity Connect in Firefox (on my Mac) to check my email. I always login and check the "keep me signed in" box which usually works fine and keeps me signed in for weeks at a time. But for the past few days it keeps logging me out every couple of minutes. One time it happened while I was composing an email and I lost everything (nothing was saved in the Drafts folder).

Any idea what's going on?

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Connect keeps logging me out

Hello @tony_w, thanks for reaching out about this email logging out issue. I would be more than happy to assist you and I have responded to your private message. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Connect keeps logging me out

tony_w, glad the cache and cookie dump was able to resolve your account logging out. Please post again if you need anything else. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!