Community Forum

XFINITY PLEASE READ - Ticket Open for OVER 3 Weeks

Highlighted
Contributor

XFINITY PLEASE READ - Ticket Open for OVER 3 Weeks

Xfinity has decided to mark ermails from blog@thediscoverer.com as SPAM

I go into the SPAM folder and mark them as NOT SPAM. But they keep getting marked as SPAM.

All Xfinity has to do is go into their SPAM filter and whitelist the email.

I have talked to 4 people and had 2 tickets open for OVER 3 weeks.

Can someone at Xfinity please fix the problem?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XFINITY PLEASE READ - Ticket Open for OVER 3 Weeks

@Network_Guy I am sending you a PM with more information. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: XFINITY PLEASE READ - Ticket Open for OVER 3 Weeks

Xfinity contected me yesterday to get my information and removed the SPAM designation from the sender. I had email from the sender this morning.

BUT it should never have come to this:

• A ticket for something this simple should not have been open for OVER 3 WEEKS.
  • I spoke with 4 different people at Xfinity and told every one of them how to fix the problem. Yet all they did was pass me to someone else, who also had no clue what to do.
  • I specifically asked to escalated to tier 2 technical support. (Never happened until I posted here.)
  • Xfinity does NOT allow you to manage your own SPAM filter. Every other email system does.

I have run service centers. Any ticket open for over a week was escalated. No ticket was allowed to be open for over two weeks without management approval. Xfinity needs to review their service center operation.