Community Forum

Windows 10 Sleep Mode?

Frequent Visitor

Windows 10 Sleep Mode?

Some times when my computer comes out of Sleep Mode it will not connect to the TG1682 Gateway. If I do a restart on the computer it works fine. Any ideas on how to fix this? I check for new Windows updates every week so that’s not the problem.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Windows 10 Sleep Mode?

@S_O_S wrote:

Some times when my computer comes out of Sleep Mode it will not connect to the TG1682 Gateway. If I do a restart on the computer it works fine. Any ideas on how to fix this? I check for new Windows updates every week so that’s not the problem.

Are you seeing No Connection when you click or mouse over the Network Icon in the System Tray?

Is your connection ethernet or wifi?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Windows 10 Sleep Mode?

@RobertWy wrote:

@S_O_S wrote:

Are you seeing No Connection when you click or mouse over the Network Icon in the System Tray?

Is your connection ethernet or wifi?

Ethernet and yes No Connection (little red x).