Community Forum

Why is it that when I delete my emails they keep coming back?

New Poster

Why is it that when I delete my emails they keep coming back?

The past few weeks I have called technical support about not being able to delete my emails from the xfinity email site. And I am also having trouble seeing all of my emails. I know that I have several emails but I have been trying to delete them. Technical support walked me through the problems, but the problems still exist.They said it had to do with the email servers. I have never had this problem before but now I cannot get it fixed. Xfinity needs to step up to the plate and resolve this issue now.

Expert

Re: Why is it that when I delete my emails they keep coming back?

How are you accessing your email?  Do you have the account enabled on more than one device?  If so, is one of them set up using POP3?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

none is using a pop3. All of my emails are not even showing up. Comcast needs to fix this problem soon.

Official Employee Digital Care

Hello, sweather1954. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here for help. I would be more than happy to take a closer look and see if we can determine what is causing this issue with your emails so you can get your inbox cleaned up!  Please send us a private message with your first and last name so we can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "Comcast_Support", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!