Community Forum

Why can't the same email address work for multiple accounts? Ridiculous system.

New Poster

Expert

Re: Why can't the same email address work for multiple accounts? Ridiculous system.

What accounts are you referring to?  Email accounts or something else?  You need to clarify just what you are trying to do.

Contributor

Re: Why can't the same email address work for multiple accounts? Ridiculous system.

I used to log in to my comcast account, go to email. and was able to view and edit all of my email adresses from comcast. Now when I log in all I see is one email address. Why did you change this and how do you expect me to continue to use you email system if I have to log in to multiple different email accounts??

Expert

@hobodewey wrote:

I used to log in to my comcast account, go to email. and was able to view and edit all of my email adresses from comcast. Now when I log in all I see is one email address. Why did you change this and how do you expect me to continue to use you email system if I have to log in to multiple different email accounts??

If I'm reading you correctly, all you need to do is set up each additional account as an external account.  In the folders pane to the left of the message list on the Inbox page, click on "Add mail account".  Follow the prompts.  Once that's done you can check whatever accounts you put in that feature.  It keeps you signed in to them all the time.  Pretty slick feature actually.  Too bad they don't have a counter on the account name though.