Community Forum

Why am I having to log in every time I check xfinity email even though I check “keep me logged in”?

New Poster

Why am I having to log in every time I check xfinity email even though I check “keep me logged in”?

I’ve always been able to check xfinity email without logging in, but for some unknown reason now I have had to log in. It’s a pain. How can I fix it?

Expert

Re: Why am I having to log in every time I check xfinity email even though I check “keep me logged i

If you're accessing email using a web browser, check the browser setting to make sure it's not set to clear cookies when the browser is closed.

If that's not the issue, please let us know what type of device you're using, and the app or browser you're using to access your email.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Why am I having to log in every time I check xfinity email even though I check “keep me logged i

@CjS5 wrote: ... I have had to log in. It’s a pain. How can I fix it?

To stay signed in:

• Don't log out.
  • Don't use Private Browsing when you log in.
  • Make sure your browser accepts Comcast and Xfinity cookies and retains them between sessions.
  • If you use any sort of registry cleaner or other "system tuneup" software, make sure it is not set to delete cookies.