Community Forum

Where do I add & manage my additional limit of comcast.net EMAIL addresses?

Frequent Visitor

Where do I add & manage my additional limit of comcast.net EMAIL addresses?

I just wasted 15 minutes with a clueless Comcast CHAT agent so let me see if I can explain this in a manner that my request is unambiguous. My Comcast account allows for __ more email addresses that I can add at no additional expense to me. It isn't on comcast.net because I am routed to xfinity. I'm not adding a USER. I'm creating additional EMAIL ACCOUNTS. These email address have to be SOMEwhere; they obviously have a dedicated URL ADDRESS; I obviously want the URL ADDRESS so I don't have to waste an hour here trying to obtain THAT URL ADDRESS. Where is it. And if you send me into the vapor of a FORWARDED/NON-FUNCTIONING URL LINK one more time I'll report it to the CA PUC. WHERE. IS. THE. LINK. I hope that explains my request in such a manner that it is unambiguous.
Expert

Re: Where do I add & manage my additional limit of comcast.net EMAIL addresses?

wrote:
I just wasted 15 minutes with a clueless Comcast CHAT agent so let me see if I can explain this in a manner that my request is unambiguous. My Comcast account allows for __ more email addresses that I can add at no additional expense to me. It isn't on comcast.net because I am routed to xfinity. I'm not adding a USER. I'm creating additional EMAIL ACCOUNTS. These email address have to be SOMEwhere; they obviously have a dedicated URL ADDRESS; I obviously want the URL ADDRESS so I don't have to waste an hour here trying to obtain THAT URL ADDRESS. Where is it. And if you send me into the vapor of a FORWARDED/NON-FUNCTIONING URL LINK one more time I'll report it to the CA PUC. WHERE. IS. THE. LINK. I hope that explains my request in such a manner that it is unambiguous.
To add additional email addresses you need to be signed in as the Primary user, then follow the directions found here.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.