Community Forum

Website continues to ask for my password when I KNOW I entered it correctly

New Poster

Website continues to ask for my password when I KNOW I entered it correctly

I'm trying to sign into xfinity.com and every time I enter my password it tries to load the "My Billing" page and then kicks me right back to the login screen where it has my username filled in for me and I can't change that and a place for me to type in my password.  When I re-enter my password (and I know it is correct) it does the same thing over and over again

Expert

Re: Website continues to ask for my password when I KNOW I entered it correctly

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.  See if you can resolve it that way.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I tried all that and still nothing

New Poster

BUT thanks for the suggestion 

Expert

@pillionthomas14 wrote:

BUT thanks for the suggestion 

Normally what I suggested would clear this problem.  But there has been a rash of it lately here in the forum.  So given that you've tried the usual fixes, I'm going to escalate this to the forum admins for follow-up.  You should see a response here in this thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello pillionthomas14. Thanks for posting in our Forum. I can assist with further troubleshooting your sign in issue on our website. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi pillionthomas14. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.