Community Forum

Unable to receive emails from Amazon

New Poster

Unable to receive emails from Amazon

I am unable to receive emails from Amazon.  All my other emails have come through.  I have called and spent about 2 hours on the phone with Comcast and they have not been able to help me.  Spam is empty and the email filtering is fine as per customer service. I have tried it from several different computers and phones.   Amazon has record of emails they have sent me that I have not received.  

New Poster

I cant receive emails from amazon..

I noticed that within the last day or two I have lost the ability to receive emails from amazon. I think  might have been hacked. I have checked my email setting and am not finding any weird filters??

Expert

Re: I cant receive emails from amazon..

@Jshack wrote:

I noticed that within the last day or two I have lost the ability to receive emails from amazon. I think  might have been hacked. I have checked my email setting and am not finding any weird filters??

Amazon is one of those domains that are problematic.  Call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for Amazon----------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!