Community Forum

Unable to acess email address book

Regular Visitor

Unable to acess email address book

Whwn i click on "address book"  I get a message saying "oops there is a problem. Let be our secret.  Give us 30 seconds and try again.  This has been going since at least yesterday.

Expert

Re: Unable to acess email address book

Try signing out of the account and back in again. 

Regular Visitor

I have done this aeveral times with the same response.  I use Google Chrome.  I did try another browser and was able to acces my address book, but I prefer Google because I like my current set up. 

I spoke on the telephone with a comcast representative.  He/she (don't remeber which) was unable to help and indicated it was a google problem. 

Expert

@golallen wrote:

I have done this aeveral times with the same response.  I use Google Chrome.  I did try another browser and was able to acces my address book, but I prefer Google because I like my current set up. 

I spoke on the telephone with a comcast representative.  He/she (don't remeber which) was unable to help and indicated it was a google problem. 

I am using Chrome and I'm not having any problem getting to the address book.  Are you using the most recent version?  Right now it's up to v64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)