Community Forum

Unable to access my emails

New Poster

Unable to access my emails

When I click the the email button, it says loading emails but brings me directly back to the homepage. I've tried different browsers to no avail. I also downloaded the app to try and access it from there, but it says I need the high-speed internet to access my emails, but considering this email is attached to another account that is already getting service from xfinity it doesn't make much sense. I am incredibly frustrated, please help.

Expert

Re: Unable to access my emails

thee was an issue with some people experiencing the looping you describe, but I thought it had been fixed a while back.  So I'm escalating this to the forum admins for follow-up.  You should see a response here in this thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi @nahsonjustfixit

I've just picked up your private message and will be replying shortly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @nahsonjustfixit

I hope all is well. At this time, time, this thread will now be locked. If you are still in need of assistance, please send me a private message and we can pick up where we left off. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.