Community Forum

Unable to access email for 2 days

Regular Visitor

Unable to access email for 2 days

I have been unable to access my email through the comcast website using either Chrome or Internet Explorer browsers. I get error messages using Xfinity Connecct app on my phone as well.

Online and phone tech support did not help either.

Anyone else having troubles?

New Poster

Re: Unable to access email for 2 days

I am.  I get this message.

Email and voice mail are currently unavailable

Some Customers may experience problems accessing email and voicemail through the Xfinity Connect ® Communications Center at this time. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

When I asked Tech Support I was told that

"I apologize for the inconvenience that you are facing with your email. I would like to inform you that this is an ongoing issue due to some technical glitch with the server. We appreciate your patience in working through this with us."

When I asked for an ETA I was told that

"I would like to inform you that   issue will be resolved with in next 24 hours . Our technician are currently working on this issue and fix this issue  as soon as possible."

Here's hoping.

And thanks for confirming that it wasn't just me.

Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to access email for 2 days

Thank YOU for confirming others are getting the same message. I was given no ETA and tech support didn't even say there was an issue until after I read the message to them.

I last saw updated my email over 48 hours ago.

Hope they are right, too and it is fixed soon.

New Poster

Re: Unable to access email . seems to be stuck in a loop trying to open

I can log into my Xfinity account but when I click the envelope icon to access my email, it gets stuck in some sort of loop on the website: https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/

If i am lucky email opens in 5 or 10 minutes. You can see the page name change from "Xfinity Connect Sign in change to "https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/

I have chatted with an agent and have an open ticket. I'm not confident that i will get a good resolution as the agent didn't seem to be very confident sounding. I'm hoping this helps.

I am using chrome and prefer that vs IE or Edge.

Thanks