Community Forum

Trouble With Emails

Regular Visitor

Trouble With Emails

I've been having trouble sending Emails since July 31, 2018 at 9:00 PM. For some reason, the IP Address of the main router at my apartment complex doesn't have permission to send messages, but I can receive them with no problems. I use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, and that's where 8 emails I'm attempting to send are trapped in the Outbox. I know it has nothing to do with my Outlook 2003 settings, as all of those are configured correctly. The Incoming POP3 port is 995, and the Outgoing SMTP port is 465, and both have SSL enabled. The IP Address of the main router of my apartment complex is 65.125.103.91, which is different from the private IP address I have on my computer, 192.168.129.3. The property manager says there are some lights on the router that are solid, while others are blinking on and off. The Internet connection I have is through my apartment complex's main network, which has Centurylink as its ISP. Even a Telnet test via the Command Line on my computer, attempting to connect to smtp.comcast.net on port 465, says that 65.125.103.91 is not permitted to send messages. What should I do next? I've tried recreating my Outlook profile, but that didn't fix the problem. Also, I'm trying to retrieve Emails I've sent between 1/24/2016 and 1/19/2017. I once had them in the Sent Items folder of Outlook 2003, but for some reason, when I cleaned up my hard drive on 1/3/2018, they're now mysteriously gone, and even a recovery software like ICare Data Recovery Pro, for which I paid $71.99, can't seem to recover them. Isn't sent mail from customers stored somewhere on your servers? When I recreated my Profile, I literally received all the email that appears in my Inbox, but not anything from Sent Items. Also, I can't seem to receive Emails from support@vectormediasoftware.com, whose IP address is 86.168.9.11. The most recent Email I received from Vectormedia Software's head administrator, Nick Moulds, was August 1, 2012, at 3:47 AM PDT. He even reassured me that my Email address is on his Safe Recipients and Safe Senders lists, as I've also put his company's Email addresses on my Safe Senders and Safe Recipients lists in Outlook 2003, asking it to treat the message as Good. I've also done this in Spamaid's filters as well. What do I do next?