Community Forum

Trash folder

Regular Visitor

Trash folder

My e-mail trash is full and I cannot empty it. Each message has a strike-through and none of the options to delete work.

Regular Contributor

Re: Trash folder

Same problem. Also seems new e-mails are not arriving as well on webmail. I get the infamous spinning wheel.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello nlanoue and Temp2007. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with troubleshooting your Email Trash folder issue. Have you tried to duplicate this issue in a different web browser? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi nlanoue and Temp2007. Since we didn't hear back from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!