Community Forum

Stopped receiving email from some addresses – No Filter Rules in place.

Highlighted
New Poster

Stopped receiving email from some addresses – No Filter Rules in place.

Hello, Mid-August I stopped receiving my son’s School emails, I don’t get my son’s sports team notification emails and don’t get email from some of the companies that I order from any more.  I have been receiving these emails for years before this.  I tried to set these accounts up again and cannot get a confirmation email to validate my address.  I even tried something new with Chick-fil-A today and could not get a confirmation email from that either. 

I have verified that there are No Filter Rules, No Auto Forward, nothing is in the Spam folder and I’ve even turned off the Spam filtering which doesn’t make a difference.  I only use the Xfinity web page to access my email.

I have used other comcast email addresses and they work with the same companies. 

Can anyone help please?

Expert

Re: Stopped receiving email from some addresses – No Filter Rules in place.

As a test, try sending yourself an email from some other non-Comcast account you have like Gmail or Yahoo.  Does it go through OK?  If so, call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for the sending domains in question-------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Stopped receiving email from some addresses – No Filter Rules in place.

Hello, Thanks for the suggestion.  I can do that successfully.  The issue is with my wife’s account.  I am currently forwarding emails from the school and sports team from my Gmail to her comcast account.  I can even use a different Comcast account with those same services and it works. 

I will try the security number as you suggested.