Community Forum

Slow

New Poster

Slow

The E-Mail Function Loads Slowly And Crashes 90% Of The Time I Have To Reload Or Hit Previous . How Can I Correct This.

Thank You

Ben

Contributor

Re: Slow

Everything is slow.   real slow...  I'm specifically addressing the entire web browsing experience.   Have you noticed that your news feed can't bring up their news videos right away?   Anybody seen that black screen and white, circular arrow?   round and round

Thats all new.    Well, except for the new net neutrality rules.   yeah that

Expert

@1pokerstar wrote:

The E-Mail Function Loads Slowly And Crashes 90% Of The Time I Have To Reload Or Hit Previous . How Can I Correct This.

Thank You

Ben

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank You For Your Reply , I Cleared My History , Deleated A Lot Of Unused Extensions , My Email Account Does Go Faster And Didn't Crash .

Thank You 

Ben