Community Forum

Slow email delivery

Regular Contributor

Slow email delivery

I have noticed some of my emails are coming in 8 hrs late. Is there a problem again with email. Last time we had that major outage I lost a lot o email.
Regular Contributor

Re: Slow email delivery

No one else having problems. Just got an email from 9:30 this morning. All day long late comers, some are ok. Can’t believe I’m the only one having this problem.
Regular Contributor

Since last night email was down for 10 hrs. Now I have gotten a few but most have not received this morning . I get certain ones every day and I know they haven’t been delivered. This is ridiculous that it keeps happening. My subscription is coming up for renewal this month and seriously thinking of changing providers. I look forward to my devotional emails every day and this is a thing Comcast can’t seem to fix. Why?
Highlighted
Expert

Call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for that sender's domain---------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

It is all my email, not just one. They are coming in in dries and drabs now, some from yesterday, some from early this morning. It is obvious something is holding up all emails. Wish they would fix this issue.