Community Forum

Secondary Email Account not Accessible

Regular Visitor

Secondary Email Account not Accessible

My husband has the primary email on our account, I have 2 secondary email accounts.   I access my comcast accounts via gmail.  I've been unable to retrieve mail on one of the secondary accounts since Jan 9.    There are no issues with his account or my other account, just this one.  The email address is still active somewhere as websites I've used it for still allow me access with it.  

I've done some research and tried the following:

• In gmail I reset the POP3 to 995, with no change to situation.
  • I have logged in to the Xfinity comcast email portal and can see one of my two email accounts.  I have not been able to find a way to see the other account.
  • Alternatingly whined and ranted at this situation and my inability to magically fix it.  
  • Finally turned to the forums where I see that I might not be the only one to have this happen and that it may require a trouble ticket to fix.

Any help I can get is much appreciated by me and by my husband who is understandably tired of listening to me on this subject (probably others too but I digress...)  Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance!

Official Employee

Re: Secondary Email Account not Accessible

Hey there, CeriseRose! I'd love to help out with the email. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so we can review this further together? Thank you!

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Secondary Email Account not Accessible

CeriseRose, glad I was able to help out with the account! Just to recap, we needed to submit a ticket to get the usernames sorted out. Thank you for your patience, and please reach out again if you need anything else! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!