Community Forum

SMPT server not working

Frequent Visitor

SMPT server not working

My SMPT E-mail will not send the e-mail  _  I redid my Password last night and it is not accepting it

Official Employee

Re: SMPT server not working

What sort of error are you seeing?  Are you able to login to webmail and send from there?

Note, some email clients save the password in more than one place  Which email client are you using?

Frequent Visitor

I still have not received an answer and the server is not accessible who do I contact to get back into activity with the server
Expert

@dianeMLynch1 wrote:

My SMPT E-mail will not send the e-mail  _  I redid my Password last night and it is not accepting it

Is this a typo?  The outgoing server is smtp.comcast.net

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

No it's still not is working and I don't get any positive response from Comcast and it's been 5 days now
Expert

@dianeMLynch1 wrote:
No it's still not is working and I don't get any positive response from Comcast and it's been 5 days now

Okay, so that was a typo?

What happens when you try?  Are you getting any error messages?  They're not showing up in your Outbox?  Is there anything stuck in the Outbox?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.