Community Forum

Re: UNABLE TO RECEIVE EMAILS

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having a similar issue, but I am receiving some emails and not others. I was on the phone with an individual trying to reschedule an event and they tried to send me emails last Friday and again yesterday, neither came through. I had received an email from them earlier last week without issue though. I also have another individual that I am getting some of their emails but not all. help please!

Thanks!

Highlighted
Expert

@Rbiz wrote:

I am having a similar issue, but I am receiving some emails and not others. I was on the phone with an individual trying to reschedule an event and they tried to send me emails last Friday and again yesterday, neither came through. I had received an email from them earlier last week without issue though. I also have another individual that I am getting some of their emails but not all. help please!

Thanks!

Did you check to see if they went to your Spam folder?  If not, call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for the sender's domain--------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hello, Rbiz! Did you get a chance to contact CSA team? They can check if there are any blocks for certain email addresses on your account. 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!