Community Forum

Re: Not receiving amazon email

Regular Visitor

I'm having the same problem that just started 6 days ago.  I'm seem to be receiving e-mails from all other sources, but none from Amazon.com despite numerous attempts.  I've spent hours with both Amazon technical support and Comcast, but so far no solution has been found.  Yes, I've checked my Spam folder on my web account, but no filters seem to be placed.  I suspect that my Amazon e-mails are either being blocked or re-routed, perhaps due to an intrustion by a third party.  Help?

Official Employee

Hello, GBS1!

I had replied to your private message regarding this email issue, but I wanted to let you know here as well in case you did not see it. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you, Tambrey, I did see your e-mail but didn't respond because you asked me not to.  I apologize for breaking protocol, but I wasn't able to find instructions on the Community Forum website that explained how to get started and how to post issues.  In the meantime, another Xfinity advisor responded and fixed my problem by removing a malicious filter.  I'm very grateful to have this problem resolved. 

Official Employee

I'm showing these messages should be getting delivered to your inbox.  Including a few in the past few days.  Are you not seeing these messages in your inbox?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

GBS1, I'm glad to hear you were able to get help with your email. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need help again in the future.