Community Forum

Re: Error - An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

New Poster

Re: Error - An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

I talked and chatted with 6 people.  Miserable experience and no resolution or estimated fix.  Problem since 2 am, going on 13 hours.   Elevated, and still no way to fix

New Poster

Since I am going through job interviewing and was told to watch for an email today, you can imagine my stress level.  Nobody really cares about that -- the last thing I heard was -- we will call you sometime tomorrow.   First I was told I was the only one, then told it was national in scope, then told it was how I was accessing via the internet, then again it is many people.  Compensating me for work time to talk to them and the HUGE inconvenience of no access to my incoming mail on a crucial day will not make up for the ridiculous responses! Can't wait to call someone and let them know that I'm reaching out by phone because my email is down -- and oh by the way when I take this remote job, don't worry that won't happen again.

Regular Visitor

Just happen to me too
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

And me too......like all day!!

New Poster

got a call saying my problem was fixed -- it was automated.  It is not.  I called customer service - the wait for a human being was 40 min, so I did call back.

Automated call back said, since your problem is fixed, we canceled this appt.  I waited 40 minutes for this.

I called again.  MY PROBLEM IS NOT FIXED.    I have never gotten such poor service and been this discouraged, angry, frustrated, stressed about anything ever.  What is wrong with you?????

Regular Visitor

Same issue here and NO help from various Comcast avenues of help

Regular Contributor

I sought help through the chat agent and he says they are aware of it and working to resolve.
New Poster

Today still no email incoming.  I was told I was elevated to Tier 3, highest level of service, which I thought I was at yesterday.  Still no update.  I strongly suggested they give me an answer.  I did not get one.  I asked for a superviser.  Put on hold, said they would call back.  When I got the call back still a rep, not a supervisor, who gave me same answer - NONE,

I prepared for the next call back.   I had the FCC and my local franchise authority complaint forms open on my pc.  AND I was ready to use them.  

Magically, my email started working within minutes.   does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate service that is more reliable and better with customer service?  I would like to switch.

New Poster

I get the above error message when I try to delete anything from my trash folder. And I can't send anything from any other folder, including the inbox, to the trash folder without getting a similar message, suggesing that I delete messages from the trash folder. Obviously that doesn't work because when I try to delete any message from the trash folder I get the error message. I see that several users have complained about the same issue. Has anyone received a solution?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Hello all. I would be happy to look into this for you. If you are still in need of assistance with the Xfinity Connect webmail service, please send me a PM with your name and we can go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!