Community Forum

Re: Email issue - read messages not marked as read

Regular Visitor

I have been having the exact same thing happen.  Another comcast email account in my house doesn't have this same issue, even as we use the same desktop computer.  So, obviously nothing wrong with my browser, cache, etc.  Elevated to one of Comcast's technical team members.  He couldn't solve the problem either.  So, he will call me back tomorrow when we both have an hour to work on it.  This seems to be a Comcast problem, not my problem.  Seems this should be an easy fix.

@ComcastMorgan wrote:

Hi, bluesjamgal. I have replied to your PM. You're welcome to reply from there when you get a moment, thank you. 

Official Employee

Juliewc, I appreciate you posting about your email concerns. I'd be happy to follow up on this ticket tech ops has created to investigate this for you. Please send me a private message with your full name so I can take a closer look. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!