Community Forum

Outgoing mail not being received

New Poster

Outgoing mail not being received

For 2-3 days now, when I send email (from the comcast website) it sends with  no errors, but the recipients are not receiving it.  I am receiving mail fine.

Expert

Re: Outgoing mail not being received

Send yourself a test email from the Comcast account to some other account you have like Yahoo, Gmail or something else.  Does it go through OK?  Are the messages showing in your Sent folder?

New Poster

I did that this morning.  Sent it from Comcast to my work email account.  Never received it.

Expert

Then I will escalate this to the forum admins for follow up.  I cannot duplicate this problem myself.

New Poster

Thank you.  Yeah, I'm not sure what happened.  It's always worked fine until Monday or Tuesday of this week.  As I said, I get no error and it appears like the message sent, but no one on the other end is receiving them.

New Poster

Oh!  Well never mind.  This morning, I sent myself a test again and it worked.

New Poster

I am having same issue and getting runaround by comcast.  I cannot send an outgoing message via the phone app or my outlook and all they want to do is blame it on outlook or microsoft...what a joke!!  Can you just fix your SMTP outgoing servers or at least be honest about the issues!

Official Employee

Hi GMS77, thank you for the update and glad this started working for you. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns in the future and we will gladly assist.

Thank you