Community Forum

OUR EMAIL WILL NOT OPEN

New Poster

OUR EMAIL WILL NOT OPEN

OUR EMAIL WILL NOT OPEN

MCDONOUGH COUNTY IL.

Contributor

Re: OUR EMAIL WILL NOT OPEN

Same here in Pennsylvania. Can't open the mail, can't compose mail it just doesn't work. I think we should all call for a class action and see if we can get some money off of our bills for all of the inconvenience of not having our email a whole bunch of times since last year and now this year. Smiley Sad

New Poster

Having the same problem for the past half hour or so here in Palm Beach County, Florida.

New Poster

same in florida i have 3 accounts and none of them will open in ie firefox or chrome or on my phone using browser or chrome or connect.

Frequent Visitor

Same thing here , Flint, Mi ,  email is messed up , won't open .

This is unacceptable , I need to access my mail damit, come on comcast, this needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY

Tags (1)
New Poster

E-Mail will not open here in Alexandria, VA which borders on the SWAMP.     1827 edt 

New Poster

Same problem in Bloomington, IN. I cleared all browsing history. I am finally able to get in, but I don't think browsing history was the issue. 

Frequent Visitor

Just checked again and It's working properly now

Expert

It should be working now. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

It's going on a week now and I cannot open my email using Firefox and now I am unable to open my email in Google Crome.  What's going on here?  Please fix!

Regular Visitor

I cannot access my email in Illinois, it's been a week now.

Frequent Visitor

When that happened to me, I called em on the phone , they credited my account and had it fixed the same day

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you!

Regular Visitor

Same here in NH, the phone app, connect won't open them either. Both time out while trying to load. I do believe mail at comcast.net is broken, someone please read this forum and fix it, PLEASE! I have cleared cookies and temp files, and tried both IE and Edge. All the other mail clients work fine, so I know it is not on my end.

Frequent Visitor

Same here in Central MA this am - working fine last night and appsuite doesn't load today.

Frequent Visitor

Appsuite/Email back working at 11:30am today

Regular Visitor

I happy to report, it's working now!

Frequent Visitor

Not opening in Central Va on Firefox.

Frequent Visitor

It's working now, thanks.

Regular Visitor

Just a quick update;  my email is opening in Firefox and Chrome. 

Regular Contributor

Email not opening on Xfinity homepage in Central Va agagin this morning.