Community Forum

Not receiving messages

Regular Visitor

Not receiving messages

I see by other posts that Comcast email is having a lot of problems today. I am also having problems sending and receiving. Will emails sent to me but not received show up after the situation is fixed?

Admin1

Re: Not receiving messages

Hi pahbl -- We expect that all emails sent to you during this issue will load once this issue is resolved. 

Regular Contributor

I know of at least two emails I am missing from the approx. 1 pm time frame. Hope they will be delivered.
Regular Contributor

All emails came through. Everything seems to be ok for now. Thanks..
New Poster

Mine is still out.  My wife's works ok but mine is out and has been for hours.

@pahbl wrote:

I see by other posts that Comcast email is having a lot of problems today. I am also having problems sending and receiving. Will emails sent to me but not received show up after the situation is fixed?

Regular Visitor

A test message I sent to myself from another email program at 3:11 arrived at 6:44. Hopefully yours will be back up soon!

New Poster

It is starting to dribble in.  Nothing from yesterdays emails yet.  Thanks

Regular Visitor

I became aware around March 15, that I was not receiving emails from some regular senders. There is no way to know how many emails I am not receiving. Spoke to 3 comcast reps with no help. They acted as if they weren't aware of the comcast problem. I found this Forum after searching google only to learn that this is a widespread, long-term, multi-faceted, COMCAST caused problem.
Comcast, when will this be fixed, will all my missing emails be received and when will we all be compensated for a service paid for but not received???