Community Forum

Not receiving emails

New Poster

Not receiving emails

The past 4 days I have noticed I am not receiving important emails. I have purchased several things that have apparently been sent and I have received no purchase confirmation or link to my purchase via Comcast. I have had to use a different email and contact the company via social media to participate in a professional development course which was sent via a Comcast link. I use Comcast for my 6 figure business and need to make sure this is rectified immediately so I do not miss client communications. Thank you!
Expert

Re: Not receiving emails

@ajabrom wrote:
The past 4 days I have noticed I am not receiving important emails. I have purchased several things that have apparently been sent and I have received no purchase confirmation or link to my purchase via Comcast. I have had to use a different email and contact the company via social media to participate in a professional development course which was sent via a Comcast link. I use Comcast for my 6 figure business and need to make sure this is rectified immediately so I do not miss client communications. Thank you!

If  you have a "6 figure business" why are you using residential email?  You should be a business class customer.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Not receiving emails

I have 6 different emails for various aspects of what I do- which is not the point. Can receiving the emails be rectified?