Community Forum

Not receiving emails

New Poster

Not receiving emails

I have had issues with emails being flagged as spam, when in fact they are not.

I looked at all of the settings in the email website, and could not find a place to "un-flag" them as spam.  I looked at the Safe List feature, that only allows emails from the domains you specify.

If I find an email that is not spam, and mark it as such, any additional emails from that sender still get flagged as spam.  It does not remove them from the spam list.  I have unchecked the "Enable Spam Filtering" in the settings, but the issue still occurs. 

Now, I am find out that I am not getting emails at all from certain senders.  They do not appear in my spam.  I am positive they are getting sent, I have been working with their technical support. 

How can I see what emails/domains are being blocked for my account?

New Poster

Re: Not receiving emails

same here - specifically I am trying to post a car on craigslist and I am not receiving the publish email from craigslist. I have confirmed craigslist is fine and yes, I've also checked my spam. Have had other instances of simply not receiving emails from contacts. Currently receiving other email fine it appears.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Not receiving emails

Same problem of wanted emails getting sent to spam folder when spam filter is off.  Also some not being received at all when I know they are being sent.  This is a pain, but I am glad to know that I am not alone with this problem aka "It is not something that I did wrong".