Community Forum

Not receiving emails from CDGA.org

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Not receiving emails from CDGA.org

Their sending email is:  thechicagodistrictgolfassociation@mail80.subscribermail.com - the last message I received was November 1st, 2017 and I should be receiving them at least monthly if not twice per month...  Is SendGrid or some other "service" blocking these???

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Not receiving emails from CDGA.org

If an employee doesn't take care of this for you here, Comcast Security Assurance should be able to help. You can reach them at 1-888-565-4329 (from https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful, so you may need to be persistent and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

Official Employee

I'm not seeing any attempts to your address.  I'll try to reach out to SendGrid to see if they have a comment.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

The Director of Communications for the CDGA saw my Forum post and let me know that my email address was unsubscribed from receiving messages on Jan. 23, 2018, with the reason being “Feedback from Comcast.net”.  I do not recall marking any CDGA email as spam but she has re-instated my email.  Should be good to go now.

Thanks!!!

Frequent Visitor

Hello, the same issue is happening to me and my golf club. I am not receiving emails from knuremberg@newhavencc.com or wwallis@pga.com. A comast employee was helpful through this forum, the Club contacted their rep at Club Essential, who contacted Send Grid, and it was deemed that someone, certainly not me, reported them as spam. All was corrected and I started receiving emails for one week only. It was reset again, and again received for only one week. They now feel Comcast is somehow reporting these emails as spam and it needs to be corrected on Comcast's end. 

PLEASE HELP! This has been frustrating and going on for months now. 

thank you

Official Employee

@JLK70 From a brief inspection, it looks like you marked a message from the CC as spam on the 30th (and I'll guess you're back on the suppression list).  I do see messages coming from the pga.com address, but perhaps there are others you're looking for.  Feel free to send me a PM, and we'll work to resolve the issue as best we can.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Thank you so much. I very much appreciate your help. Thats the issue. I'm not putting the emails on the suppression list, so wondering how the emails are actually getting on that list. 

Please let me know how to send the PM. 

thank you!

Jane

Official Employee

@JLK70 I see your PM, I"ll reply in a few moments

New Poster

Re: Not Receiving email with security code from Albion online

Because I am trying to log onto Albion from a different location than the one I started the account, Albion is requesting that I enter a security code which they email to my Comcast email account. I am not getting that email. I contacted Albion and have no trouble exchanging emails with their customer support using my Comcast email account. Albion checked that the security code emails are being sent and suggests that Comcast can be spotty forwarding some types of emails. Can this be looked into?

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Not Receiving email with security code from Albion online

@mdsadusky Going to send you a PM to try to get more details.