Community Forum

Not receiving amazon email

New Poster

Not receiving amazon email

No longer receiving email from Amazon. Have tried from multiple devices and I believe it is only Amazon that are missing. They are not in Spam or Trash. Spent time on a call with amazon and after them sending numerous test emails while on the call, they suggested it may need Xfinity to resolve.

Expert

Re: Not receiving amazon email

You need to call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for the Amazon domain---------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Official Employee

Please login to the webmail system and verify you do not have a filter that is discarding the messages.  If you still cannot receive messages from Amazon, let me know, and we'll see what we can find on our end.

New Poster

I'm not receiving emails from amazon.com since Aug 17th.  I'm not blocking or filtering.  I've contacted  Amazon support and they show that they have sent me many emails since the 17th.

I've confirmed that I'm not getting amazon emails via my smartphone as well as the Xfinity Internet Email section.

Official Employee

There was a filter to throw away Amazon emails on your account.  I've disabled that.