Community Forum

Not receiving Amazon emails?

Frequent Visitor

Not receiving Amazon emails?

Our Amazon account was hacked on Saturday 9/15/18 and the hackers of course changed by password as well. Since that date, I have not received ANY emails from Amazon on my comcast email, despite numerous attempts by the Amazon reps. They suggested I call Comcast - and the customer service rep was very helpful to check my web settings for filters, and found none. Nothing in junk, spam or even up my sleeve Smiley Wink.

Is there another check that Comcast security can do to see if the Amazon emails are being bounced before they hit my account? Any other thoughts?

The folks at Amazon will only contact me via email, sooooo it might take a while. 

PLEASE HELP!!!

New Poster

Re: Not receiving Amazon emails?

I'm having the same problem!

Official Employee

I show a bunch of messages relating to password assistance going to your inbox.  You're not seeing those messages?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Same here...spent hours on the phone with amazon...not Emails since 12-4-2018

Regular Visitor

I checked for filters but found none...all started about the time Comcast switched to IMAP.

Official Employee

@fletchoman  I disabled your filters, there was one discarding Amazon messages.  Please change your Xfinity password.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!