I haven't been receiving any incoming e-mail messages since January 18th. I can send e-mail, but not receive. I tested it by sending messages to & from my work e-mail address. I didn't change anything on my end, so why did it stop working so abruptly?
I read about the ongoing trouble with Comcast e-mail on this board, so I figured I'd give it some time and maybe it would start working again. It's been over a month now, and it's getting ridiculous. Please let me know when I can expect to get e-mail again.
One thing to check for sure-------check to see if your "Safe List" has become enabled. If you are still on the old email format, from the Inbox page go to Preferences>>>>>Email>>>>>>Email Safe List. If you are on the new format, on the Inbox page click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen, then on Settings>>>>>Mail>>>>>>Advanced Mail Settings>>>>>Email Safe List. If it is enabled, nothing will get to your Inbox unless you had put the contact on that list. So if it is, turn it off.