Community Forum

Not Receiving Emails from Meetup (info@meetup.com)

Highlighted
New Poster

Not Receiving Emails from Meetup (info@meetup.com)

Hi,

My name is Jean and I've been calling Comcast for 2 weeks and the issue has been escalated multiple times but still not resolved. I am receiving emails except from one user - info@meetup.com

I usually receive 20 to 40 emails a day and now receive none.

I'm so very frustrated. Hope you can assist me.

Thanks,

Jean

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Not Receiving Emails from Meetup (info@meetup.com)

Hey! We're in the same boat. If you're using a comcast.net email, try going into your settings at the top right here.

When you get there, follow these steps:

chrome_2019-09-25_20-33-57.png

1. Click the gear icon and click settings from the dropdown menu.

2. You will be presented into your settings. Click "Advanced Settings" from the list to the left of the screen.

3. Uncheck "Enable Spam Filtering."

Keep note that you will not be able to recover any emails that were meant to be recieved during then. But hopefully anytime after that, you should be able to recieve emails from info@meetup.com. If you don't, then contact meetup support here.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Not Receiving Emails from Meetup (info@meetup.com)

@jf757 wrote:

Hi,

My name is Jean and I've been calling Comcast for 2 weeks and the issue has been escalated multiple times but still not resolved. I am receiving emails except from one user - info@meetup.com

I usually receive 20 to 40 emails a day and now receive none.

I'm so very frustrated. Hope you can assist me.

Thanks,

Jean

You could also call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for that sender's domain-----------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!