Community Forum

No Longer Receiving Any E-mails

New Poster

No Longer Receiving Any E-mails

I changed my password out of fear of a breach to my e-mail account, and since that day I have not been receiving any e-mails. This includes e-mails sent to myself.

I'm wondering if there is something on the backend going on, because I can't find anything to resolve it on my end.

Best regards,

Q

Expert

Re: No Longer Receiving Any E-mails

@quadratomic wrote:

I changed my password out of fear of a breach to my e-mail account, and since that day I have not been receiving any e-mails. This includes e-mails sent to myself.

I'm wondering if there is something on the backend going on, because I can't find anything to resolve it on my end.

Best regards,

Q

How are you accessing your email? via the web interface or an email client or on your phone?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: No Longer Receiving Any E-mails

@Again wrote:

How are you accessing your email? via the web interface or an email client or on your phone?

I have tried viewing my e-mail inbox via my mobile phone web browser, my desktop web browser, as well as my Gmail application on my mobile phone. All show the same thing - the last e-mail being received this past Thursday.