Community Forum

No Emails Downloading to Computer or Phone

New Poster

No Emails Downloading to Computer or Phone

3 weeks ago I suddenly stopped receiving emails to my phone or computers AND I couldn't get them logging into my Comcast account on line.  I called and it was fixed in 24 hours.  This past Sunday it happened again and I'm being told that it will take 48 - 72 hours because they need to migrate my email account to a newer platform.  So in effect my businesses are shut down for 4 days.  Is this a bunch of baloney or valid?

Expert

Re: No Emails Downloading to Computer or Phone

@vistapack wrote:

3 weeks ago I suddenly stopped receiving emails to my phone or computers AND I couldn't get them logging into my Comcast account on line.  I called and it was fixed in 24 hours.  This past Sunday it happened again and I'm being told that it will take 48 - 72 hours because they need to migrate my email account to a newer platform.  So in effect my businesses are shut down for 4 days.  Is this a bunch of baloney or valid?

Are you using residential services for business?

If you're a business class customer, you need to be posting in the business class forums. This is for residential services.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.