Community Forum

No Email this morning.

Contributor

No Email this morning.

This morning I am not receiving email. I know of five messages that were sent to me, but none made it to my Comcast email account and, logically, they did not get forwarded to my Thunderbird account. Anyone else having this problem? My wife is receiving her email on her Comcast account. However, she sent me a message and I haven't received it in the 15 minutes since she sent it.

Frequent Visitor

Re: No Email this morning.

I'm in North Florida and am experiencing significant delays in receiving email (up to 6 hrs).  I suspect Comcast may be having email server issues today.

Official Employee

Hello virginiabuckeye. We apologize for your service issues. Are you still experiencing inability to receive emails?  If so, please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi virginiabuckeye. Since we didn't receive a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!