Community Forum

New Xfinity Webmail

Expert

Re: New Xfinity Webmail

@butcher101 wrote:
Hi, I should have been clearer, sorry. I use windows 10 and Comcast email. Okay, lets say I receive an email from Toshiba and I want to save it, so I create a new folder and name it "Toshiba Info" . Then, I send any read/old emails that I have received from Toshiba to that folder. When I receive a NEW email from toshiba, and go to my inbox, the old messages from Toshiba are there.They are listed UNDERNEATH THE NEW EMAIL. This is very annoying! I have gone through my Comcast setting totry and fix this but have found nothing. Is it something Windows 10 does? Thanks for any help.        

OK when you say "Underneath the new email", do you mean the folder you created is nested under the Inbox folder?  If so, that is what is supposed to happen if that is where you created the folder.  Or do you mean something else?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

@butcher101 wrote:
Hi, I should have been clearer, sorry. I use windows 10 and Comcast email. Okay, lets say I receive an email from Toshiba and I want to save it, so I create a new folder and name it "Toshiba Info" . Then, I send any read/old emails that I have received from Toshiba to that folder. When I receive a NEW email from toshiba, and go to my inbox, the old messages from Toshiba are there.They are listed UNDERNEATH THE NEW EMAIL. This is very annoying! I have gone through my Comcast setting totry and fix this but have found nothing. Is it something Windows 10 does? Thanks for any help.        

You have Conversation View set up.

On the right of your Inbox click on Sort by.  At the bottom of the list that pops up, uncheck Conversations.

If you want your newest messages to show at the top of the list, in that popup click on Date and Descending.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

WOO HOO!

Thank you Again. You have no idea how much that annoyed me lol.

You made my morning and thanks again.

David T.
Highlighted
Expert

@butcher101 wrote:

WOO HOO!

Thank you Again. You have no idea how much that annoyed me lol.

You made my morning and thanks again.

You're quite welcome!