Community Forum

New Emails automatically going to trash folde

Regular Visitor

New Emails automatically going to trash folde

Emails since 10/9/17 have been going to trash folder automatically and deleting before I ever saw them. Is there anyway to get all the emails received in the trash folder since 10/917 through now restored to inbox and address why new emails are automatically going to trash?
Expert

Re: New Emails automatically going to trash folde

This is not something you can fix yourself.  So I'm escalating it to the forum admins for follow-up.  Someone will respond to you here in this thread.

Regular Visitor

Thank You so much for your help! I figured it would have to be done by the Comcast Email Team but wasn’t sure how to get a hold of them other than calling into technical support.
Official Employee

CassoM, I'll take a look into your email deletion issue. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.

New Poster

Hi-

I'm having the same issue. Some emails show up my iPhone for a second and then are gone without being opened. When I look on the Comcast Email website, the emails are in the trash folder. It doesn't happen for every email but is becoming an issue as important emails are not being delivered to my phone or computer and I have to go into Comcast email website to retrieve from trash.

New Poster

Was this ever resolved?  I am having a similar issue.