Community Forum

New Email Format---not user friendly!

New Poster

New Email Format---not user friendly!

The new xfinity email format is very unfriendly for me.  For instance, the old format had a "close" button to close a message and go back to inbox.  That is no longer showing.  Then there was a "back" button that at least I could hit that and go back to the inbox list of emails.  That has since disappeared.  The only way I can find to get back to the inbox is to his the "Mail" button at the top.  Why did they remove these easier methods of closing an email, or am I missing something??

Expert

Re: New Email Format---not user friendly!

wrote:

The new xfinity email format is very unfriendly for me.  For instance, the old format had a "close" button to close a message and go back to inbox.  That is no longer showing.  Then there was a "back" button that at least I could hit that and go back to the inbox list of emails.  That has since disappeared.  The only way I can find to get back to the inbox is to his the "Mail" button at the top.  Why did they remove these easier methods of closing an email, or am I missing something??

close_back1.jpg

You click on the word Back in order to return to the Inbox.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.