Community Forum

New Customer - No Access To Email

Frequent Visitor

New Customer - No Access To Email

Dear Xfinity,

I am a new customer and whenever I want to access Comcast email box, I always receive this error message "Sorry, we couldn't find that page".

Would you please assist me in setting up Comcast email address?

Sincerely,
Expert

Re: New Customer - No Access To Email

Are you getting to the sign-in page?  Are you sure you are typing your user ID and password correctly?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I am able to login to my online account with the correct username and password. 

When I click Email icon to check my Comcast email box, it shows the error message.

Expert

@Venturer18 wrote:

I am able to login to my online account with the correct username and password. 

When I click Email icon to check my Comcast email box, it shows the error message.

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Venturer18, when you sign into your online account do you show your current account information?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Dear  ComcastPhil,

When I sign in, I can see all the information about my account and I was able to make a payment, restart my cable modem, check bill statement, etc. 

Except cannot check my Comcast.net email inbox.

Below is screenshot of the error message.

I think since I am a new customer, Comcast has not setup my email address and inbox correctly.

Error.JPG

Official Employee

Thank you for your reply and I would like to review this further for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Hi all,

Just wanted to update the status that ComcastPhill has fixed my email account and I am able to check and send Comcast.net email address.

Thanks all for trying to assist me.

Sincerely,

Official Employee

Hi Venturer, glad to hear you are now able to access your email.  Please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you for your time!