Community Forum

NBC.com Invalid Token

Contributor

NBC.com Invalid Token

Greetings to all,

I stream some channels/shows over my Windows 10 PC from the specific network's web site...NBC, AMC, CBS are the three primary networks from which I stream shows. I am trying to stream a show over NBC.com with Microsoft Edge. When I launch the show's episode, I am asked to link the web site with my cable carrier (Xfinity).  Then the front-end ad runs and then the episode I want to watch blips, then another front-end ad runs, then the next episode blips, then another front-end ad runs, the next episode blips...rinse and repeat. I eventually stop the madness and launch the original episode I wanted to watch, and when I do, I get a black screen with the message:

Invalid Token

This content requires a valid, unexpired auth token.

This is the first time I've seen this happen. I cleared Cookies, but it didn't help. Oddly, the shows stream just fine with Chrome. I could use Chrome all the time and that's fine, but I'd like to resolve the issue with Microsoft Edge just so I don't have these glaring issues in the future.  Thanks for any and all assistance/ideas!!