Community Forum

My mail folders have almost all disappeared

New Poster

My mail folders have almost all disappeared

My e mail folders (in alpha order by subject) are missing. 

they are not "hidden"  Can anyone provide advice and solution  thanks

Expert

Re: My mail folders have almost all disappeared

Since you say they are not hidden/nested, I have escalated this to the forum admins for follow up.

Official Employee

Hello Sueturk. I can assist in getting an Advanced Repair ticket opened for you so our team can look into getting this fixed for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

Found my folders....weird but they are there now.  

thanks for your offers of help

Official Employee

Thank you for confirming. Glad to hear they are back. 

New Poster

What was the solution. I am having the exact same problem!!!!

New Poster

I really am not sure how it was resolved.  A friend came over to see if they could help.... he is very tech saavy--He can assemble a new pc, he does an awful lot of stuff

He was totally stumped....

Finally, he clicked on the down arrow above all the folders -- which was located above the list of folders .... that number had changed from the count of e mails in some of the new folders I had created after the loss.  So that number read 10 or so because there were just a few new folders and once in a while, the number was in the 300's.....he clicked the down arrow when he saw that high number and voila....they were back.

Now when I bring up my e mail there is just the few folders I created recently and then suddenly the rest appear beneath....after a second or two..Its like the system hesitates to show them all and then they show up....Its crazy.....

I'm so tired of all this inconsistency....I had more problems today with passwords.....I think its Comcast.......Oh

btw,  All my folders showed up on my I phone just after they vanished.....Its really odd.  .   good luck