Community Forum

My email was just wiped out

New Poster

My email was just wiped out

My email was just wiped out today and I lost all my saved emails . Yet I just received 2 new emails today on the same account . How can I get my info back ?

Expert

Re: My email was just wiped out

Can you still see the folders?  Did you have local folders you created or was everything just in your Inbox?  Can you see any small black arrowheads to the left of any folders?  If so click on them and see if the missing ones reappear.

Frequent Visitor

SPN69......the same thing happened to me yesterday.  I posted on this same forum yesterday but have heard nothing back.  All of my emails AND folders are gone beginning early afternoon yesterday (3/15).

Jeff

Expert

@jeffnovak wrote:

SPN69......the same thing happened to me yesterday.  I posted on this same forum yesterday but have heard nothing back.  All of my emails AND folders are gone beginning early afternoon yesterday (3/15).

Jeff

Can you see the folders pane at all?  If not, see here---------------

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Internet-Archive/view-forlders-in-email/m-p/2839240#M505431

Frequent Visitor

Yes...I can see the Folders pane on the left side of my screen.  All the emails that were sitting in my Inbox at the time were blown away as well as ALL my folders.  

Expert

Then I'm going to escalate this to the forum admins for follow-up.  You should see a response here in this thread.

Official Employee

Hello @SPN69. I can assist with submitting an Advanced Repair ticket for you, so our team can investigate your mailbox issue. Please send me a private message and include your full name, email address, and account number so I can assist you.