Community Forum

Mouse clicking in XFINITY connect

New Poster

Mouse clicking in XFINITY connect

When opening my email via the web, double-clicking the mouse opens the email itself, but if there is a link embedded within the email, single- or double-clicking on the link has no effect.  To open the link, I must right-click on the link and the select open.  Is there some setting within the XFINITY Connect Inbox that I must change?  Double-clicking still works literally EVERYWHERE ELSE on this machine.  NOTE: I TRIED to contact support via live chat, but I could access the "Start" button by mouse click or right-clicking (no "open" menu appeared) etc.  Annoying, to say the least.

Expert

Re: Mouse clicking in XFINITY connect

wrote:

When opening my email via the web, double-clicking the mouse opens the email itself, but if there is a link embedded within the email, single- or double-clicking on the link has no effect.  To open the link, I must right-click on the link and the select open.  Is there some setting within the XFINITY Connect Inbox that I must change?  Double-clicking still works literally EVERYWHERE ELSE on this machine.  NOTE: I TRIED to contact support via live chat, but I could access the "Start" button by mouse click or right-clicking (no "open" menu appeared) etc.  Annoying, to say the least.

Are the links underlined or some other color than black, such as blue?  If not, they aren't formatted hyperlinks.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Mouse clicking in XFINITY connect

Hi 401_1912,  I am showing you talked to an agent after writing this post and per notes this was resolved. If this is not the case please let us know.

Thank you